Abstracts must be submitted via the AbstractAgent website (Online Abstract Submission) . Any abstract submitted by e-mail or mail will be denied. Authors must pay attention to avoid any typo as abstracts that are submitted online and ultimately accepted will be printed out as they are.
Abstracts will be collected by the online abstract system.
2. No academic title will be used for the name of any author.
3. An abstract must be written in a way to include the purpose, method, findings, conclusion and keywords.
4. An entire abstract must not exceed 500 words in length except for title, author’s first and last name.
5. Titles and addresses of organizations that authors work for must be indicated.
E.g. Department of ……, Faculty of Medicine in the University of …….., City
6. If any abbreviation be used in an abstract, the longer version of the abbreviation must be indicated in brackets.
Points to Take Into Consideration
– If this
is your first time to use the online abstract module, please go to the link
“New User” and register.
– Instructions that pop out on the following page after registration will guide you. Please read messages and instructions carefully.
– Please save any confirmation e-mails to be communicated to your inbox after submitting your abstract.
– You can follow the entire process about your abstract through the module by typing your e-mail and password.
– For technical assistance or questions about abstract submission, please get in contact with
LookUs Bilişim Hizmetleri Ltd.
Phone: +90 216 372 66 44